- Q: Does RAF impose requirements on user authentication?
- A: No, you may consider using RAF together with authentication profiles like REFEDS MFA/SFA.
- Q: Does RAF cover non-person identities such as automated bots or hosts?
- A: No, RAF purely deals with user accounts which belong to a single, natural person. Functional/Shared accounts are not in the scope either.
- Q: Is RAF reflected in federation metadata?
- A: No, compliance to RAF is asserted by using the eduPersonAssurance attribute.
SWITCHaai’s attribute test service displays the RAF values (eduPersonAssurance attribute) your IdP releases