at 15:30 CEST, via VC.
- Peter Schober
- Scott Koranda
- Nick Roy
- Tom Scavo
- James Alan Basney
- Scott Cantor
- Pål Axelsson
- Daniela Pöhn
- Thomas Lenggenhager
- Andrew Cormack.
- Kevin Morooney
- Leif Johansson
- Laura Paglione
- Heather Flanagan
- To discuss proposed changes to the R&S specification and agree next steps.
- To discuss the proposal for abstract attributes.
|Background, why are we here?
|Proposal for changes to R&S
|Peter Schober / Scott Cantor?
Abstract Attributes proposal - do we need this and moving forward
2016 REFEDS Workplan - see REF16-4E
|Next steps - working group?
Notes of meeting
Nicole welcomed attendees to the meeting and asked Peter and Scott to give an overview of the current proposed changes to the R&S Entity Category (R&S Clarification Proposal). The following core issues were identified:
Nicole asked attendees if it would be useful to propose and set up a specific working group on attribute issues, potentially reusing the attribute-release mailing lists. Attendees were generally in agreement that this was a good idea although there was some discussion on what the scope of this should be that should be clarified in the WG charter.
- Scott Cantor to add clarification to section 7 of the R&S clarification proposal to directly reference the 2 bundles.
- Scott Cantor to add clarification to the text to say more about the intention of non-reassigned as a long-term notion. and that
- Nicole Harris to prepare guidance text to explain what happens if an IdP chooses to leave R&S.
- Nicole Harris to raise R&S monitoring tool with REFEDS SC and community.
- Nicole Harris to prepare text for a consultation period on the new proposal as a 1.3 clarification.
- Nicole Harris to propose a new working group on attribute management with a specific focus on R&S in the short term.