- The Anonymous Access, Pseudonymous Access, and Personalized Access Entity Categories shall be harmonized based on the decisions made around Personalized Access.
- Authorization guidance shall be split out into a separate, descriptive paper and not be part of any of the entity categories.
- The names should be "Access Entity Category" not "Authorization Entity Category" - 10 January 2022
- We will not include assurance requirements to the Anonymous Access Entity Category - 10 January 2022
- We will take out wording in Anonymous that Section 4 that requires proof while leaving in wording that requires documentation for Registration Requirements - 24 January 2022
- Verify WG Consensus items
- Review proposed changes to Anonymous and Pseudonymous ECs
- Continue review of Pseudonymous at Section 4
- Review initial draft for authorization (Scott C's action item from last call) - Federated Authorization Best Practices
- "I think it's important that a service that requires only the former but can do the latter be able to assert both. We should take care to author the changes to both of them to ensure that's sensible. It shouldn't worded so strictly that you have to pick only one."
- Group discussed section 4 and 5 of Pseudonymous. Will pick up at "Deployment Guidance for Service Providers" on our next call.