The first T&I Hackathon was a great success! Many thanks to the 30 participants at the event. Read more on the REFEDS blog: https://refeds.org/a/2335
Third T&I Hackathon
Date: 23 March 2020
Location: SUNET Office, Stockholm, Sweden
Registration is free, but please register so we can plan for sufficient coffee, tea, and lunch!: https://doodle.com/poll/p9apiwmnyzqq899w
This meeting is being held the week of the eduGAIN Town Hall.
- Implement the OIDC Federation API
- Discuss and implement how to resolve a trust chain
IdP Discovery and thiss.io
- Integrate thiss.io/seamlessaccess.org discovery into your SP
- API for external discovery service
- A configurable proxy for translating between different authentication protocols such as SAML2, OpenID Connect and OAuth2
- Create or enhance new microservices
IdP support for FIDO2/Webauthn
- Implement passwordless or multifactor authentication with your favourite IdP (Shibboleth, SimpleSAMLphp, etc) through the W3C Webauthn standard
- Use Webauthn to secure access to SP implementations by registering authenticators as a local account (TOFU).