The first T&I Hackathon was a great success! Many thanks to the 30 participants at the event. Read more on the REFEDS blog: https://refeds.org/a/2335
The next T&I Hackathon will be held on 10-11 December 2019 at the Internet2 Technology Exchange in New Orleans. Registration to TechEx is required to participate in the Hackathon.
Second T&I Hackathon
Date: 10-11 December 2019
Location: New Orleans, US, concurrent with the Internet2 Technology Exchange. Note that registration to TechEx is required to participate in the Hackathon.
- Implement the OIDC Federation API
- Discuss and implement how to resolve a trust chain
IdP Discovery and thiss.io
- Integrate thiss.io/seamlessaccess.org discovery into your SP
- API for external discovery service
- A configurable proxy for translating between different authentication protocols such as SAML2, OpenID Connect and OAuth2
- Create or enhance new microservices
- Interop testing for MDQ implementations
- Discuss and implement Push-MDQ
IdP support for FIDO2/Webauthn
- Implement passwordless or multifactor authentication with your favourite IdP (Shibboleth, SimpleSAMLphp, etc) through the W3C Webauthn standard
- Use Webauthn to secure access to SP implementations by registering authenticators as a local account (TOFU).