The SCHAC Editorial Board will consist of six members nominated by the GÉANT Association ("GÉANT") who will server two-year terms of office, and one member from GÉANT. The first formal Editorial Board will have three members serving a one-year term in order to balance future turn over of the board; the other three members will serve in a two-year term of office. The GÉANT appointee will serve per agreement with GÉANT. Nominations will be announced on the REFEDS mailing list and will take into account any comments received before taking the final decision about the appointments.
The SCHAC Editorial Board will act as a panel of experts in determining any changes or future development of the SCHAC schema. Maintenance of the actual registry is the responsibility of GÉANT. Reports of any proposed changes to the schema will be discussed through the REFEDS mailing list.
Current Members of the SCHAC Editorial Board
- Keith Hazelton (University of Wisconson - Madison) (2016-2018)
- Leif Johansson (SUNet) (2016-2018)
- Thomas Lenggenhager (SWITCH) (2014-2020)
- Ignacio Pérez Martín (University of Malaga) (2018-2020)
- Miroslav Milinovic (SRCE) (2014-2020)
- Davide Vaghetti (GARR) (2016-2018)
Heather Flanagan (secretary)