- introduction text not yet rewritten - this is going to be actioned
- Tom - can we write up a process document, things that need to be done. process cannot be directly given. (Alan - are there any particular parts of process that can be adopted from previous work in InCommon? surely some actions are reproducible)
- Tom - create a doc to be signed up to to say 'were going to do this
- Alan - MOU?
- Tom - yes. get federations to sign up,..do phase1, phase 2 etc
- Alan - phase 1? is this all the current BE or just some parts?
- Tom - just some parts
- Alan - any particular parts? biggest itches to scratch?
- Tom - errorURL, we missed that one. also contact details in metadata
- Pal - is REFEDS the right place for this?
- Meshna - why do you ask, have another body in mind?
- Pal - REFEDS cannot command...eduGAIN has leverage
who would sign the MOU and how will they see/receive the document?
- Christopher - NIH requirements for MFA etc
- Alan - okay, so we have several docs...process, REFEDS mapping, eduGAIN profile missing parts, MOU.
- Pal - at TechEXTRA one of the worlds biggest funders came along asking for things ,
- Christopher - MFA requirement